Well I never! Would this be a record price for the sale of a Pantera? Shocked

umpdv5000

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: X390CB sold for $1126!

Post by silence86 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 am

Well I never! Would this be a record price for the sale of a Pantera? Shocked

There was a white one in Israel that went for a higher price (over one year ago)...but apart from that i think so. The last (white) x390 on ebay usa went for about 1000 usd if I remember that right.

By the way: I guess it would be better to give that thread a proper heading...

silence86

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://first-daze.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:39 pm

I changed the thread title, is it better now?

Warrn

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks bro - I had a mental blank when I tried to!!

corsair
Administrator

Number of posts : 5206
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:38 pm

No problem, John. I hope that $1126 is enough to keep his bills at bay for a while.

Warrn

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 pm

anyone on here have the winning bid?

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 am

Gee, that's a good price; I can't help thinking that in the light of this, that 350MA is very sharp indeed!!

corsair
Administrator

Number of posts : 5206
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by nasticanasta on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:12 am

Note how it has the nice kaler pro...no bendmaster deluxe for this fine model... I have yet to see a top model come with one clown

nasticanasta

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by boutjp97 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 am

My X350 MA that was personally made for Mr. Presley has a bendmaster deluxe. The top of the top and it was requested by Mr. Presley himself. Just saying. LINK

boutjp97

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://www.facebook.com/jason.bouton

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:24 am

"Ha Ha!"

GUITARS : http://legend.barryeames.com/guitars.html
MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: http://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)

Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 6016
Registration date : 2009-05-01

http://www.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:50 am

lol! affraid

Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 4778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 am

boutjp97 wrote:My X350 MA that was personally made for Mr. Presley has a bendmaster deluxe. The top of the top and it was requested by Mr. Presley himself. Just saying. LINK

Came across yours the other day on u-tube. Very nice, nice dog too.
Mines got the swiftlock/bridge and active tone, 2 9volt batteries. These guitars do play WELL! and look like somthing you could melt into. What a Face

Westbone
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by nasticanasta on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:52 am

boutjp97 wrote:My X350 MA that was personally made for Mr. Presley has a bendmaster deluxe. The top of the top and it was requested by Mr. Presley himself. Just saying. LINK
eh... changes nothing Richie Blackmore constantly bitched about Stratocasters and staying in tune....yet he continued to use it. Meaning some people want what they want regardless of how inadequate it is. This same ideal applies to ideaologies..religion...politics...etc. And since that was a personal request I chaulk that up to the same..I dare say anyone using that bendmaster deluxe is not abusive tremolo user due to the sheer fact it's not a true locking system..maybe I should change how I say it...since I played alot of Trower and Rush and other rock 'n' roll gymnastics using a non-tru-locking system was just not going to cut it, so I will contour my response thussly, if you really do trem dives and pulls.....the Bendmaster would be a terrible choice which goes for any like-minded trem system out there (there are several others) in that application. I guess that's why I always hated it. I have a very good ear, in fact for as long as I can remember I'm the one in the band saying, "you're out of tune"..I'm a huge stickler for tuning...i hear every inconsistency in the notes...maybe it's a curse, I dunno. And since I have such a finely tuned ear, out of tune guitars will sometimes throw me especially if there are no monitors.
I love Volvo's I've owned 4 Volvo's and still drive them to this day, yet for some reason they constantly have wiring problems (the plastic covering on wires crumbles off causing shorts, very common for these) yet I still drive them. Proving that regardless of it's actions..sometimes people want what they want. Also you could line up 50,000 people saying they all love it, and I would still say "BAH"...it's just not for me.
who the heck is presley? never heard of him..and no one else I know does either. Seems he's the only guy who did that.....one guy out of hundreds does not change anything. Again....I don't like it because it's not a tru-locking system....any replies in anger should read carefully what I said and understand I come my playing point of view and probably most every other player doing major dives and pulls on a trem system, if you don't then maybe the BMD is just fine for you and then I say "wonderful glad you love it". If I played differently maybe I too would be on that bandwagon, but alas I play with alot of use of my trem...and regardless these came stock with a Kahler pro, this presely guy had to go out of his way to request it.
When will Kahler and Floyd Rose ever figure out they suck?

nasticanasta

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 am

nasticanasta wrote:...sometimes people want what they want.
Yup. It would be a boring old world if everything was the same.
who the heck is presley? never heard of him..
Shirley, you can't be serious? Shocked
He's the man largely responsible for everything that is innovative and attractive about the Westone line; the guitar designs and electronics, not necessarily the bridges...there were some outright disasters with those! Many of his designs also spilled over to the Vantage and Aria Pro II lines as well. A very talented and visionary man, well known in design circles, and not to be dismissed so flippantly.
Read, if you haven't already, his thread link referenced above by Bout.

GUITARS : http://legend.barryeames.com/guitars.html
MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: http://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)

Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 6016
Registration date : 2009-05-01

http://www.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nasticanasta on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:55 am

Barry wrote:
nasticanasta wrote:...sometimes people want what they want.
Yup. It would be a boring old world if everything was the same.
who the heck is presley? never heard of him..
Shirley, you can't be serious? Shocked
He's the man largely responsible for everything that is innovative and attractive about the Westone line; the guitar designs and electronics, not necessarily the bridges...there were some outright disasters with those! Many of his designs also spilled over to the Vantage and Aria Pro II lines as well. A very talented and visionary man, well known in design circles, and not to be dismissed so flippantly.
Read, if you haven't already, his thread link referenced above by Bout.
I'll do that, but that being said....I never bothered to find out who many people are, me saying I never heard of him nor anyone I know had, does not mean I was flippant. I don't know who designed my Ibanez's, not really concerned though, and the only reason I know about who designed my BC rich's is because, well the guys name is on them!...I don't think there is a Mr. Ibanez....just as there is no Mr. Westone...(right? Very Happy I have no clue if there is, my bad)...I never bothered to know or care who designed the Volvo's I drive and love so much...that's just how I am. cheers My focus is playing...not knowing who made what. Knowing won't help my advancement in music, which is all I care about.

nasticanasta

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Well i'll be dipped in dog dirt, This 'king bendmaster saga lives on. Give it a rest. :arrow:

Westbone
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by nasticanasta on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Westbone wrote:Well i'll be dipped in dog dirt, This 'king bendmaster saga lives on. Give it a rest. :arrow:
Thank God you chimed in on something you felt didn't need chiming in on! whew that was a relief! lol!

nasticanasta

Back to top Go down

Post by bowenjaybee on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:50 pm

now now girls!

bowenjaybee

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Like it bowen lol!

Westbone
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:40 pm

nasticanasta wrote:Note how it has the nice kaler pro...no bendmaster deluxe for this fine model... I have yet to see a top model come with one clown
I have seen a few X390s and the odd X350 with a Bendmaster Deluxe. I am utterly mystified as to why they put them on when they were also using Kahlers on the same models.

Back to top Go down

Post by nasticanasta on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:51 pm

bowenjaybee wrote:now now girls!

lol! I don't understand the purse reference, unless you are suggesting he was being "girly" for not letting me have my honest say on this, I tried to be articulate in explaining I don't hate something for any other reason than it just doesn't work for me and that reasoning can be applied to anything we use or like. If I posted a pic of my guitar and said the modification I had made was the best ever and someone disagreed with that, Heck I could be wrong! and I would certainly take that into consideration and think it through thoroughly weighing each idea unbiased, but I certainly wouldn't bash them for liking what they liked just cause I felt I had the better idea, with that said I conclude, go ahead offer all the opinions you like but don't bash someone cause you happen to not like it..again nothing can make me change how I felt about my BMD it was a horrible experience to have my guitar go out of tune with each dive I made until I fixed the problem with the trem on my Pantera....I couldn't and wouldn't touch it till it was modified, and after that I've been loving and playing my westones ever since...."note the "LOVE" I express for my Westones" I railed on inanimate objects, not living breathing humans. the moral.....nothing anyone says will ever change how I feel about a certain product I know works for me, but if no one had brought certain ideas to my attention I might not know how to deal with it..which is why we ask questions here about items we question and offer up opinions.. again no one has a gun to their head forcing them to change. cheers :albino: :joker: king :heart:

nasticanasta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top