Member Recordings Non-Mats

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Member Recordings Non-Mats

Post by The Chad on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Great stuff there Barry! sunny Sounded tight, even though it was in such a different setting (which can make all the difference for a band). And I second the good job on guitar and vocals at the same time. I know that doesn't always come easy.

I'll have to get a recording with my band on here soon. I'm the vocalist, but also play guitar on certain songs. Our guitarist likes his Hamers and custom mades, but he played my Dynasty for the first time last week. "Wow", he said, "it's almost like you don't need another guitar with this one!", speaking of the versitility. Very Happy We have a gig this weekend, I'll be playing the Dynasty there. If someone records it I'll put it up for ya'll.

The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I like quiet, laid-back sets like that; nice job, mate - even if I don't particularly like the Eagles stuff, any song well sung gets my vote!! Very Happy

corsair
Administrator

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:04 pm

If my band ever gets decent enough video, I'll be sure to toss it up on youtube for you all to see. I usually use my Uncle Mat basses. Great playing, Barry! Very Happy

Warrn

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top