Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by Brainfertilizer on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:50 pm

https://picasaweb.google.com/MGRBURNSVILLE/WestoneElectraAsIs?authuser=0&feat=directlink

The guitar is $70 + no more than $50 shipping.
If the link doesn't work well, just do a search for Westone, and it is the one labeled "as is" without a picture.

According to the manager,
It is being sold as-is because we cannot get the bridge pickup to work.
Otherwise the neck is nice and straight.
No case.

I hope someone here likes and grabs this.

Brainfertilizer
Senior Member

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by Iceman on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 am

I purchased my x185 Phoenix from that exact location. The people running that place have ZERO clue about Electras, Westones and guitars in general, IMHO.

I would recommend buying from them ONLY if you are comfortable with the idea of rebuilding from the ground up and are looking for a neck and body.

If you are ever considering a purchase from a MGR here in the Twin Cities area stick with the Woodbury, MN location only. The guitar guru there is John and he knows of what he speaks and practices. My experiences at any of the other locations have always been poor.

Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2859
Age : 53
Location : Up North
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by spidey2 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 am



will they ship to canada???


Brainfertilizer wrote:https://picasaweb.google.com/MGRBURNSVILLE/WestoneElectraAsIs?authuser=0&feat=directlink

The guitar is $70 + no more than $50 shipping.
If the link doesn't work well, just do a search for Westone, and it is the one labeled "as is" without a picture.

According to the manager,
It is being sold as-is because we cannot get the bridge pickup to work.
Otherwise the neck is nice and straight.
No case.

I hope someone here likes and grabs this.

spidey2
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 95
Age : 51
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by Iceman on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:14 am

If they will not I could pick it up for you and send it along. I will be in the Southern Metro area on Wednesday. Let me know.

Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2859
Age : 53
Location : Up North
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by gittarasaurus on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:02 pm

sooooo..... just like everybody here i clik the link and take a peek or two. and then look around at some of the other westones they have listed and i see one at the store down the street from me. Shocked

i called the store and of course they don't really know what exactly it is, seems like probably MIK Spectrum maybe. and then he mentions the electra 'that is totally messed up....' and it seems that the project listed on the website is at my local store, not in Minnesota! Shocked Shocked

so i am off the store and i will be back later with at least one under my arm......... bounce

gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1218
Location : San Jose, CA
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by Brainfertilizer on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:44 pm

gittarasaurus wrote:sooooo..... just like everybody here i clik the link and take a peek or two. and then look around at some of the other westones they have listed and i see one at the store down the street from me. Shocked

i called the store and of course they don't really know what exactly it is, seems like probably MIK Spectrum maybe. and then he mentions the electra 'that is totally messed up....' and it seems that the project listed on the website is at my local store, not in Minnesota! Shocked Shocked

so i am off the store and i will be back later with at least one under my arm......... bounce
I love a happy ending!!! bounce bounce bounce

Brainfertilizer
Senior Member

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by gittarasaurus on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:33 pm

yeah i like a happy ending too, but not to be this time. Sad

the kid at the store wasn't too bright. Rolling Eyes when i spoke to him on the phone he thought the electra was in his store. he apparently couldn't tell the difference between the guitars in his store and the ones listed for other stores around the country. Rolling Eyes

i guess it really is in minnesota.


the other westone they had was a spectrum III in pale blue (and of course missing the whammy bar).

i just recently got one of these in the same color, (but mine has reversed headstock), so i took a pass on that one too, so no new guitar today for me. Sad


gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1218
Location : San Jose, CA
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by The Chad on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:51 am

gittarasaurus wrote:yeah i like a happy ending too, but not to be this time. Sad

so no new guitar today for me. Sad


We know how that feels brother, stinks don't it?! Mad I'm just thankful that the Westone and Electra names are still mostly underground.

The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2467
Location : Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by spidey2 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 am

now on ebay



Brainfertilizer wrote:https://picasaweb.google.com/MGRBURNSVILLE/WestoneElectraAsIs?authuser=0&feat=directlink

The guitar is $70 + no more than $50 shipping.
If the link doesn't work well, just do a search for Westone, and it is the one labeled "as is" without a picture.

According to the manager,
It is being sold as-is because we cannot get the bridge pickup to work.
Otherwise the neck is nice and straight.
No case.

I hope someone here likes and grabs this.
LINKLINK

spidey2
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 95
Age : 51
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Electra Westone Project available from Music Go Round

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:36 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum