Dimension IV bass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dimension IV bass

Post by Warrn on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:32 pm

So I've just snagged a Dimension bass on eBay (this one), but when looking on westone.info I noticed that there's hardly any information to tell me what to expect of it when it arrives. Why isn't there any information on it? Does anyone have any experience with these? The pickups and knobs look the same as my Spectrum GT's, but are they?

Warrn

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimension IV bass

Post by corsair on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:38 am

I'm picking it'll play and sound a little like the Spectrum GT, or any of the other 2 p'up basses. Looks nice, though; well done! Wink

corsair
Administrator

Number of posts : 5248
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 am

Considering my GT bass has some wonky electronics, I assume it will sound a lot better, but if they were both in good shape I would think they'd sound the same. I was mostly wondering about the scale length; the Dynasty bass has a "medium" (32.25") scale like the Rail bass, any idea if the Dimension is the same way?

And as for the great catch, I was very surprised to win an immaculate Dimension in the original case for under $200 when every other Dimension bass I've seen on eBay has gone in the $225-250 range without a case. I expected to lose because my bid ceiling was $250, but it didn't even breach $200! Good times! According to the seller it is supposed to arrive by the 1st; early Christmas! Very Happy

Warrn

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:47 pm

Ain't it nice to have a win occasionally!! Cool I'm picking that it'll be a long scale but you won't know until you get it: good times indeed!! Very Happy

corsair
Administrator

Number of posts : 5248
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top