Post by jim on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:03 am

Alas, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TW-nECJYqQ

jim

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us where you play guitar.

Post by corsair on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:31 pm

corsair wrote:My gear is all stacked away; guitars in one corner of the shed, and amps/ancillary gear in another... besides, you've all seen pix of my shed/workshop/rehearsal space....
Dragged out the set up I used at the last gig I did.... quite some time ago, I might add!!

The only difference is the multi pedal which on the day was my other set of stompers... the guitars were different, too; I used my VA900, GT Bass and the Genesis II; the ones showing here are my 'new' Avenger, Avenger 395 and Pantera.

Amp is an Australian built Elfa Bass 100; I used it because I was using a bass plus it really is a powerful piece of equipment and it's LIGHT!! On top of that is a Jansen monitor amp, made in NZ about the time of Moses, running the two foldbacks you can see and atop that a little PA used for scratch vocals and the synth and lap steel.  I'm almost sure that I used a small mixer to put all the guitars through the pedal boards; in fact I must have 'cause 'One of these days' has a distorted sound to it...
That's a Boss RV 3 hanging from its cables used for echo and reverb on vocals...

I'm not really a keyboard player; I know enough to add some colour and Hammond/Farfisa/Rhodes sounds to a piece - proper piano is well beyond me!! The lap steel was for 'One of these days', 'Sister Goldenhair' and our C&W bracket...

corsair
Administrator

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:13 am

Nice set up John, love the RV3 hanging from you rig!  Glad I'm not the only one who "funtionally" arranges things.  Laughing

The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top