Wanted-Westone guitars, projects etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanted-Westone guitars, projects etc

Post by halo71 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:08 am

Hey anyone have any guitar bodies laying around they wanna get rid of? Whole guitars.....projects.....? I am going to be going to a tube rack power amp, so I will have a few different SS heads to trade, maybe a few pedals, a MINTY Floyd Rose Discovery body (speedloader body, dont have trem but a OFR will fit), MINT Jackson 24 fret neck.....maybe a few other assorted things. Tell me whatcha got, whatcha want....maybe we can do something!  Prefer to keep it stateside due to shipping costs.

halo71
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanted-Westone guitars, projects etc

Post by halo71 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:28 pm

With 13 views in this thread I take it no one has anything they wanna get rid of ehh?  Smile

halo71
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm

halo71 wrote:With 13 views in this thread I take it no one has anything they wanna get rid of ehh? Smile

Laughing ... funny, isn't it, how we hang onto stuff with the intention of making it better!! There is nearly always a tatty Westone, or Aria/Vantage on the auction sites, though; just keep an eye on 'em, but keep in mind that parts are thin on the ground for the other Matt brands. Seeing as you're in the US, I'd be keeping an eye on Electra as well...

corsair
Administrator

Number of posts : 5206
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by halo71 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 am

Yeah I know, but money is tight right now and I was looking at trades. Thanks though! Smile

halo71
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top