Concord1, Sp1012bk and The Cat for sale.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Sale Concord1, Sp1012bk and The Cat for sale.

Post by Sgt. Vimes on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:37 am

Need to make space (probably filled by more guitars) so these are up for sale, I'll give them a couple weeks here before I Ebay 'em, I just want to make back what I paid for them so no profits here ( maybe on ebay)
84 Concord 1 I recrowned and Tru Oil'd the fretboard, filled 1 dink under the forearm.

Spectrum SeriesII SP1012bk, didn't do much to this apart from a damn good clean and polish, the HB has a loose connection which I must have done whilst polishing the top, didn't notice until I reinstalled and strung up.

missing the original fine tuners, and there's a few scratches by the bridge.

new lock clamps and home made shims, there is some lacquer cracking on the headstock though mostly hidden under the strings, also missing 2 gotoh tuner dust caps.
lovely board and really really nice pickups, some of you already know this though.

And I'm sneaking this in here....

The Cat is a lovely guitar, the rosewood is beautiful, some very light fretwear but nothing to write home about.
suprisingly warm pickup for a bridge position, plenty of welly too.
not had this very long, but 2 other new GAS attacks mean it has to find a new home.

These guitars really should go to a home where they will get more play time, pm me for more info.

thanks fer lookin'

Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

For Sale Concord 1 now sold

Post by Sgt. Vimes on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:03 pm

thanks for all the interest  Smile

Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Concord1, Sp1012bk and The Cat for sale.

Post by corsair on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Yeah; sorry, bro - I  have a single p'up Matt, an SP1012 and don't like the Concords... besides, shipping 'em would queer any deal, eh!!

corsair
Administrator

Number of posts : 5248
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:56 pm

No worries!
I didn't really expect anyone here to actually grab one of these as I didnt exactly have to fight to get them in the first place!

I'm working on a self imposed 1 in 1 out system at present as space dictates, so out goes the concord and in comes........something in Candy Red    Twisted Evil

Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top