ST owners.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ST owners.....

Post by corsair on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:49 am

Hiya gang - 12 days to go and counting....
Right-o, chaps, a question. This is for the ST owners and players out there.... Barry!! I've just got mine back from my nephew in Christchurch and am enjoying playing it lots; however, I notice that the wang bar enters the bridge hole at an angle, ie not at 90º; Barry, is yours like that? Mine is as mint as these guitars get, with only a few finish cracks visible in the polyester; everything else is in beautiful nick.
This guitar has travelled around NZ, by crikey... I took possession of it in South Otago, nephew took it to Christchurch, another nephew bought it up to Auckland, so that I can take it home to Gisborne to be packed up and moved down to Dunedin to be stored with all my other guitars!! you fellas wanna see it??

FWIW, an after market esoteric nut is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, and a great way to convert your money into someone else’s.

Number of posts : 5225
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ST owners.....

Post by Barry on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:33 am

corsair wrote:...I notice that the wang bar enters the bridge hole at an angle, ie not at 90º; Barry, is yours like that?...
My first response to that question was, "Of course not, daft begger."
Um, then I got off my Christmas arse and had a look. And, yup, it is indeed angled backwards, maybe 15 degrees or so, as I eyeball it. Sheesh, never even registered with me until you asked...and I'm the original owner! you fellas wanna see it??
Well, duh!

"A little song. A little dance. A little seltzer down your pants." -Chuckles the Clown

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: (including Spectrum ST)

Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 6057
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top